Thursday, March 24, 2016

Listen to LovePeace and Harmony on the Radio



Every Tuesday at 1:00 pm Pacific Time, I do a live Blog Talk Radio program on the phone. It is such a wonderfully interactive program every week. People phone in and are able to share stories about what is happening by using Love Peace and Harmony. And there are many, many amazing stories. Join us:  1-302-202-1110, code 363357.



I have used the theme of healing for several programs which really touches every aspect of life and is so needed. If you have another idea, feel free to make your suggestions by posting on this blog, my Facebook page or my twitter account. You can also phone in!


Since the focus will be healing I want to give you an idea of what I am talking about - when I talk about “healing in all aspects of our lives”. The first one that might come to people‘s consciousness, or your thinking, will be healing on a physical level: some kind of condition or some kind of a chronic illness. But there is also healing on the emotional level, healing on the mental level, healing on the spiritual level, healing of relationships, healing of finances, and our list could continue on. 

In each of the different topics there are so many sub-topics. We could actually continue on this particular theme for a very, very long time. There is another category that I didn’t even mention and that’s memories. So maybe you could say, “Master Marilyn, that is really relationships.” Possibly that is true. The actual reality is that every single one of those topics includes all the others, but there is an emphasis on one particular aspect of life, so that is what I will be doing. Today what I am going to be emphasizing will be healing of memories through chanting Love Peace and Harmony.  This is going to be a very beautiful experience, although I must say that every single time that we sing Love Peace and Harmony it is a beautiful experience.

In my next post, I will share some of the heart touching stories from this program. I'd love to hear your healing stories using Love Peace and Harmony.

Love and gratitude,
Master Marilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment